- 48’ Radon set up for gillnetting as a bow picker
- Insulated flush deck fish holds in the front holds 8,000 lbs.
- Stern is set up with troll pit, 3 spool power gurdies.
- Very roomy cabin, great live aboard, main living area and galley is upstairs with large bunk area
- Queen size bed in center + 5 bunks.
- Running hot and cold water, shower.
- 150 gallon water capacity.
- Powered with a 6-71 Detroit, twin disc 509 transmission 2:1. - Cruises 6 knots
- Very large engine room
- 10” hydraulic bow thruster.
- Holds 1,200 gallons of fuel.
- 12’ aluminum launch with 15 Honda.
- Boat trolled and gill netted in 2018 ready to go.
- Garmin 4212 chart plotter with 16 mile radar. Furuno fish finder, ComNav autopilot.
- Norcold fridge/freezer.
- D4 Espar diesel cabin heater.
- Fish holding areas: 3 on front deck, 1 on back (Total capacity - about 11K lbs)
- Could convert bunk area back into fish hold, which is the original way. (w/ conversion then Total
holding capacity - about 40K lbs)
|42' Delta||$115,000||Southeast||36' - 50'|
|34' King Cat Baha||$80,000||Southeast||Up to 35'|
|49' DeFever Troller / Charter||$175,000||—||—|
|32' Bristol Bay||$140,000||Bristol Bay||Up to 35'|
|36' Gillnet F/V||$80,000||Southeast||36' - 50'|
|37' Delta New Duramax Engine Charter Fishing Vessel or Combo||$89,000||—||—|
|SE Fishing Troller Gillnet Boat F/V||$55,500||Southeast||36' - 50'|
|36' Troller PowerTroll Package||$35,000||Southeast||36' - 50'|
|Wanted: Tour Boat for 2020 Tourist Season Lease or Buy||$0||—||—|
|22' Skiff SOLD||$0||Southeast||Up to 35'|