- 48’ Radon set up for gillnetting as a bow picker
- Insulated flush deck fish holds in the front holds 8,000 lbs.
- Stern is set up with troll pit, 3 spool power gurdies.
- Very roomy cabin, great live aboard, main living area and galley is upstairs with large bunk area
- Queen size bed in center + 5 bunks.
- Running hot and cold water, shower.
- 150 gallon water capacity.
- Powered with a 6-71 Detroit, twin disc 509 transmission 2:1. - Cruises 6 knots
- Very large engine room
- 10” hydraulic bow thruster.
- Holds 1,200 gallons of fuel.
- 12’ aluminum launch with 15 Honda.
- Boat trolled and gill netted in 2018 ready to go.
- Garmin 4212 chart plotter with 16 mile radar. Furuno fish finder, ComNav autopilot.
- Norcold fridge/freezer.
- D4 Espar diesel cabin heater.
- Fish holding areas: 3 on front deck, 1 on back (Total capacity - about 11K lbs)
- Could convert bunk area back into fish hold, which is the original way. (w/ conversion then Total
holding capacity - about 40K lbs)
53' SKOOKUM Troller / Longliner
Recent Survey Available
Raked stem, transom stern commercial fishboat of fiberglass re·inforced polyesthe:t, wU:h welded aluminum house, trunk, and flybridge. Built by Skookum Marine of Port Townsend in 1980
The F/V has a :toundbilge with rolling chocks and a full, deep, ballast kefl. She is rigged as a conunercial troller/longliner, with acccpmodations for 6.
GMC 6-71 180 hp diesel with ~23,000 hrs
Twin Disc 509 3:1 with troll valve
3-KW gas gen set
1600 gal fuel capacity in 4 aluminum tanks
2-Station Wagner steering & electric controls
Greshen 24GPM hydro pump off main
Vickers 7GPM hydro pump off main
Jabsco 1 1/4" hydro pump
Pacer 2" hydro pump
Kolstrand 22" hydraulic line hauler
Simplex 3 spool salmon gurdies
Aluminum bait shed & cleaning table
Pullmaster 4" boom winch
Fjoford 40 lb anchor
Bruce 33 lb spare anchor
1/2" chain & 1" nylon braid
ICOM M-120 VHF
ICOM M 700 SSB
Uniden VHF scrambler
Furuno GP 50 GPS with computer
Furuno 1731 radar
Furuno FCV261 fathometer
Wagner MK IV auto pilot
Dickinson Atlantic stove
4 x single bunks
1 x king size berth
Marine head with shower
500 gal water tank
Replacement Value: $475,000.00*
Market Value: $180,000.00*
*as noted in survey
Located In Southeast, Alaska