- 48’ Radon set up for gillnetting as a bow picker
- Insulated flush deck fish holds in the front holds 8,000 lbs.
- Stern is set up with troll pit, 3 spool power gurdies.
- Very roomy cabin, great live aboard, main living area and galley is upstairs with large bunk area
- Queen size bed in center + 5 bunks.
- Running hot and cold water, shower.
- 150 gallon water capacity.
- Powered with a 6-71 Detroit, twin disc 509 transmission 2:1. - Cruises 6 knots
- Very large engine room
- 10” hydraulic bow thruster.
- Holds 1,200 gallons of fuel.
- 12’ aluminum launch with 15 Honda.
- Boat trolled and gill netted in 2018 ready to go.
- Garmin 4212 chart plotter with 16 mile radar. Furuno fish finder, ComNav autopilot.
- Norcold fridge/freezer.
- D4 Espar diesel cabin heater.
- Fish holding areas: 3 on front deck, 1 on back (Total capacity - about 11K lbs)
- Could convert bunk area back into fish hold, which is the original way. (w/ conversion then Total
holding capacity - about 40K lbs)
1980 49' DeFever Raised Pilothouse Cruiser
- 49'x15' fiberglass built
- Exellent Condition, Very Clean & Well Kept
- Perfect for Liveaboard Charter Fishing Vessel
- Twin Ford Lehman Diesel 120 hp
- Mains with Borg Warner gears
- 800 gallons Fuel capacity in 2 x stainless tanks
- 12.5kw Onan genset with about 500hrs
- Currently Setup and Rigged for trolling
- Lauderback gurdies, davits, & other fishing gear.
- 2x Staterooms
- 2x Heads with showers
- 2x Frides with icemaker
- Barefoot skiff with 18hp Tohatsu outboard
- Radar, Sounder, Garmin Plotter
- ComNav Autopilot
- 2x GPS
- 2x VHF
- Sold with or without Power Troll permit pachage
- Recent Survey available