37 foot Delta Fibreglass Vessel
- New Duramax engine with about 30 hours.
- Engine: Duramax 450
- Marinized by Performance Diesel - out of Houston, TX
- Cruises 15 knots
- New Shaft & Prop
- ZF Transmission, made in Italy
- C120 Ray Marine Auto Pilot
- Radar, Depth, GPS, VHF Radio
- Diesel Heater - s bar
- Combo Vessel Charter Boat, Dive Boat, Passenger, Recreational
- Year Built: 1974
- Builder: Delta/Ballard Boat Works
- Dimensions: 37’ x 14’ x 3’
- 2 x 200 Gallon Fuel Tanks
- 400 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Excellent Fuel Economy
- Clean Burning Engine
- No Black Smoke, Much more enjoyable for your Guest.
- Currently set up for Halibut / Salmon Combo Fishing Charters.
- Perfect Setup for a whale watching tour boat.
- Lots of room
- Maximum visibility inside the cabin, great viewing areas, lots of windows.
- Easily Convert into Commercial Fishing operation
- Tons of room for fish holds.
- Turn Key, Ready to go.
- Coast guard stability letter states there is a maximum of 12 people
- Freshly Painted w/ Amercoat 229 for Hull, Amercoat 235 & 240 for Sides & Deck
- Back deck, plenty of room 14'9" x 11' wide
- Lots of storage throughout
- Bow Storage area roughly 96" x 92" width (tapers down to around 45" width) x 62" height
- Very roomy main cabin 95"x 99" width x 78" height
- Large Head (Bathroom) 38.5" x 38" width x 78" height
- Separate Captain Quarters
- Price to sell
- Excellent Condition
- Located in Juneau, Alaska