- 48’ Radon set up for gillnetting as a bow picker
- Insulated flush deck fish holds in the front holds 8,000 lbs.
- Stern is set up with troll pit, 3 spool power gurdies.
- Very roomy cabin, great live aboard, main living area and galley is upstairs with large bunk area
- Queen size bed in center + 5 bunks.
- Running hot and cold water, shower.
- 150 gallon water capacity.
- Powered with a 6-71 Detroit, twin disc 509 transmission 2:1. - Cruises 6 knots
- Very large engine room
- 10” hydraulic bow thruster.
- Holds 1,200 gallons of fuel.
- 12’ aluminum launch with 15 Honda.
- Boat trolled and gill netted in 2018 ready to go.
- Garmin 4212 chart plotter with 16 mile radar. Furuno fish finder, ComNav autopilot.
- Norcold fridge/freezer.
- D4 Espar diesel cabin heater.
- Fish holding areas: 3 on front deck, 1 on back (Total capacity - about 11K lbs)
- Could convert bunk area back into fish hold, which is the original way. (w/ conversion then Total
holding capacity - about 40K lbs)
37 foot Delta Fibreglass Vessel
- New Duramax engine with under 30 hours.
- Engine: Duramax 450
- Marinized by Performance Diesel - out of Houston, TX
- Cruises 15 knots
- New Shaft & Prop
- ZF Transmission, made in Italy
- C120 Ray Marine Auto Pilot
- Radar, Depth, GPS, VHF Radio
- Diesel Heater - s bar
- Combo Vessel Charter Boat, Dive Boat, Passenger, Recreational
- Year Built: 1974
- Builder: Delta/Ballard Boat Works
- Dimensions: 37’ x 14’ x 3’
- 2 x 200 Gallon Fuel Tanks
- 400 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Excellent Fuel Economy
- Clean Burning Engine
- No Black Smoke, Much more enjoyable for your Guest.
- Currently set up for Halibut / Salmon Combo Fishing Charters.
- Perfect Setup for a whale watching tour boat.
- Lots of room
- Maximum visibility inside the cabin, great viewing areas, lots of windows.
- Easily Convert into Commercial Fishing operation
- Tons of room for fish holds.
- Turn Key, Ready to go.
- Coast guard stability letter states there is a maximum of 12 people
- Freshly Painted w/ Amercoat 229 for Hull, Amercoat 235 & 240 for Sides & Deck
- Back deck, plenty of room 14'9" x 11' wide
- Lots of storage throughout
- Bow Storage area roughly 96" x 92" width (tapers down to around 45" width) x 62" height
- Very roomy main cabin 95"x 99" width x 78" height
- Large Head (Bathroom) 38.5" x 38" width x 78" height
- Separate Captain Quarters
- Price to sell
- Excellent Condition
- Currently Stored inside a Boat Condo
- Located in Juneau, Alaska